Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Angry Birds Card

If you are like me, you know several people who are crazy for Angry Birds!  Namely my boys.  They love playing those games!
 I made this card for a birthday party my oldest son was invited to.  It went with the gift of an Angry Bird board game :)  The bird cutting file was from HERE.  The grass cutting file was from SVG Attic's Easter Elements set.
I inked around all of the cuts with brown chalk ink and popped the bird up with thin foam tape.  I added some of my homemade enamel dots at the bottom.  The sentiment is from My Craft Spot's Tiny Tags stamp set.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

Entering Here:
July 2 Stampin Royals
July 6 Craftin Desert Diva's
July 6  613 Avenue Create
July 8 Fan-Tastic Tuesday
July 9 Word Art Wednesday
July 31 Paper Sweeties
July 31 DL.Art
July 31 Crafty Hazelnut's

13 comments:

  1. How fabulous! My nephews would go crazy for this card, they love Angry Birds. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Craftin Desert Divas Red, White and Blue Linky Party. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (Craftin Desert Diva DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG -- just TOO cute, Beth! I bet the card and board game was a hit at the party! Thanks for sharing with us at Paper Sweeties :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! This is SUPER Cool!!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our Word Art Wednesday team appreciate seeing the inspirational and wonderful card you’ve posted with us. Thank you!
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card - I have played that game and I never win!! Your card is way too adorable
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes July Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way too CUTE! What a fun card, Beth! Thanks so much for joining us for the Paper Sweeties Challenge this month! Come back soon!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job! He's too cute to be all that angry! LOL Thanks SO MUCH for sharing with us, Beth. Your talents AMAZE me.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beth, this is just fantastic! My kids would go bonkers over this! Thanks for linking up with us at Craftin' Desert Divas!

    Hugs, Melissa DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 42 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT - thanks also for entering this into my Patterned Paper July challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely card thanks for sharing with FTT this week Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is totally fun! LOVE it! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sweeties! :) HUGS! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. Let me know if you want your card in the Monday post and I'll send you a link to it after it goes live. My email is grohcm at gmail dot com. Send a link with an email so I can find your card again.
    Thanks
    Cindy from cre8ivecindy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete