Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Barnyard Birthday Card

My sweet little nephew turned 5 and boy oh boy, he is country all the way!  I made this special barnyard card for him :)
 All of the cutting files were from SVG Attic's Down On The Farm set.  I welded two barn sections together to create the card base and the card is 5".
 See that sweet cow and little chicken?  I think they turned out so cute!  I embossed the red barn layer with an embossing folder to simulate barn siding.
Last, but not least I hand cut the pennants and stamped a letter on each one to display his name across the banner.  The Trendy Twine was the perfect finishing touch for it!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

Challenge Winner at Little Scrap Pieces!
Entering Here:
June 21 Little Scrap Pieces
June 22 613 Avenue Create
June 23 My Craft Spot
June 24 TTCRD
June 24 Word Art Wednesday
June 28 Pumpkin Spice
June 30 DL Art
June 30 Stampin Royals

9 comments:

  1. Hi Beth, your card is such a cutie! Everything about it is so sweet. My son is turning 5 soon also and I'm sure he will love it too! Thank you for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Cheers, Aurora

    ReplyDelete
  2. How ADORABLE! I love everything about it. Thank you for participating with us over at Through The Craft Room Door. Hope you will stop by again soon. Melanie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Beth, I love this! Thanks for linking up at Silhouette Chs. ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Beth this is absolutely adorable, love the little cow and the barn is brilliant with the embossing added. Thanks for sharing with us this month at Silhouette Challenges.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! This is just way over the top cute! Thanks for linking up at Silhouette Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how cute Beth! LOVE the Barn & Banner! Fun Shape Card! :O)

    Theresa (DT Sister)
    www.miislucky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is too cute. Thanks for joining us at Silhouette Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun card! Your little barnyard scene is fabulous - and such a super idea for a shape card too!!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete