Saturday, January 16, 2016

Sweetest Heart Box Card

Today is my day to post on the SVG Attic blog.  I created the beautiful box card and matching envelope that is in the JGW Sweetest Heart set.  I absolutely love the chocolate that is on this card :)
Here is a look at the card itself.  The papers I used are My Mind's Eye Lost and Found and the glitter cardstock is DCWV's Glitzy Glitter.
The front panel is embellished with a few sequins and I added a bit of lace behind it to add to the antique look of the card.
A closeup of the chocolate...doesn't it look good enough to eat?  I added glossy accents to the swirls to make them shine.
The side flaps are shown below.  I added a bow of cherry cupcake Trendy Twine to the heart.
Here is the envelope.
The best part is that the card folds flat for mailing!
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

Entering here:
Jan 19 TTCRD
Jan 20 Decorate To Celebrate
Jan 20 Word Art Wednesday
Jan 22 PDE Linky
Jan 31 Sweet Stamps Monthly
Jan 31 DL.Art Monthly Linky
Jan 31 Crafty Hazelnuts

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful. Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
    I hope you’ll come link up again soon!
    Janis, Owner & DT Member
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    PDE Linky Party, Owner & DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!! Again.
    This came out beautiful Beth !! Great papers I love it. The envelope is so pretty to boot..
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes JANUARY Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love all the extras on this card - it's scrumptious!! Thank you so much for playing with us over at Through the Craft Room Door ~ Christi DT
    Art without Anxiety {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card project, Beth.
    We also have a first challenge and hope you would join us there.

    Hugs,
    Merlina
    My Crafting Stories
    http://mycraftingstories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally love this! Thanks for joining the PDE Linky Party :)

    Jenny ~ PDE DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely Box card - beautifully designed along with fab papers yet again!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete