I wanted to share them with you, because they include tutorials and I thought they might inspire you in some small way. The pictures in this post are not mine, they are from the Joann Fabrics website and were taken at DCWV.
Woven Heart Ornament:
Supplies: DCWV's 12" x 12" All About Christmas Stack, twine, Blue Moon Beads Christmas charm, buttons, adhesives.
1. Trace and cut out template on two coordinating papers.
2. Fold each piece in half, bringing one curved end to the other curved end. Re-open and apply adhesive to the inside, then re-fold.
3. Mesh the two coordinating papers together, weaving the paper strips as you go.
4. Glue the loose ends of the weave down.
5. Attach twine or thread loop at top and embellish as desired.
If you create any of these ornaments, I would love to see them!
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!