Friday, April 21, 2017

GMD Springtime Card

Hello and happy Friday!  I am back with another card that features Gina Marie Designs dies.  This time I used her gorgeous Flower Border Die.
I made the card base 5x7 since the die is 7" wide and cut it out six times using various papers from DCWV's Copper Luxury stack.  I adhered them light to dark for a gradient effect.
The stamp is a from a retired Punkin Patch stamp set.  I used Watermelon Taffy Trendy Twine and GMD Rose Garden Enamel Dots for embellishments.  I used Tim Holtz Weathered Wood Distress Ink for both the sentiment and for distressing the card edges.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the gorgeous papers you used to cut out that border! Great way to showcase that beautiful border die! Perfect accent with the Trendy Twine too!

    ReplyDelete