Friday, April 21, 2017

GMD Springtime Card

Hello and happy Friday!  I am back with another card that features Gina Marie Designs dies.  This time I used her gorgeous Flower Border Die.
I made the card base 5x7 since the die is 7" wide and cut it out six times using various papers from DCWV's Copper Luxury stack.  I adhered them light to dark for a gradient effect.
The stamp is a from a retired Punkin Patch stamp set.  I used Watermelon Taffy Trendy Twine and GMD Rose Garden Enamel Dots for embellishments.  I used Tim Holtz Weathered Wood Distress Ink for both the sentiment and for distressing the card edges.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the gorgeous papers you used to cut out that border! Great way to showcase that beautiful border die! Perfect accent with the Trendy Twine too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just soooo Darn PRETTY! LOVE, LOVE the paper!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete