Friday, June 23, 2017

Victorine Originals Challenge #5 ~ Summer Vacation

Happy Friday and welcome to a new challenge at the Victorine Originals blog!  It has a theme of Summer Vacation.  This is the card that I created for inspiration.
I started with the Victorine Originals Mt. Rushmore stamp and stamped it using Versafine Onyx Black ink and my stamp positioning tool.  I then cut layers of patterned paper out of DCWV's Cartographer stack using GMD stitched rectangle dies.
I added some burlap ribbons, punched arrows and a fussy cut sentiment from the Cartographer stack and two gold brads for embellishments.  P.S.  See that South Dakota silhouette in the large arrow?  Yup, I actually thought far enough ahead to plan that detail LOL!
So, now on to the details on how to play along with the challenge...
Head on over to the Victorine Originals blog and check out their challenge post. You have two weeks to enter your project/s that follow the above theme and/or color scheme. They do not have to use Victorine Originals stamps on them. We can't wait to see what you create!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

6 comments:

  1. Very cool. I want to go to Mt. Rushmore some day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool card! Those papers look so awesome! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is always so imaginative and creative. I don't know how you come up with such fantastic ideas! This card is very cool.

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fantastic card Beth! LOVE the design & papers and of course the AWESOME stamping from VO Designs! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations


    ReplyDelete