Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Simple Baby Card

Hello everyone!  Today I am sharing a quick and simple baby girl card that I made to coordinate with the personalized onesie I shared a couple of weeks ago.
I used The Paper Studio's Watercolor Daydream stack (from 75% off clearance at Hobby Lobby!)  The dies I used are GMD scalloped stitched rectangle and GMD stitched rectangle die.  I wrapped white seam binding ribbon aroud the middle and stamped a sentiment in the bottom corner.  Three GMD Purple Trio enamel dots were the finishing touch.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love the watercolor paper you used! The card coordinates perfectly with that sweet onesie you made, such a beautiful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious card!! Love the watercolor paper too!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete