Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Trendy Bakers Twine ~ Spring Treat Packet

Hello all and happy Tuesday!  I am sharing this spring treat packet on the Trendy Twine blog today.
I started with a Sky Treat Packet and used a flower die to cut out an area on the front.  Once I added the candy (the zip top bag is included with the packets!), I decorated the front flap of the treat packet with Cotton Candy Trendy Twine,  Cotton Candy Sequins, and a Petite Kraft Tag.  I stamped a sentiment from the APB Choose Happy stamp set using VersaFine Onyx Black ink onto the tag.
Here is a closer peek of the cut out area and the yummy treats inside!  I added a few more Cotton Candy Sequins at the bottom of the treat packet.

Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:





If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

6 comments:

  1. Super cute treat idea! Love the flower cut out!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super cute! I love those soft colors! Such a pretty treat bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is the cutest treat! I love how you created that cute little peek of the candy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So super sweet. You always come up with the cutest ideas. That little flower window is perfect.

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete