Monday, February 11, 2019

Valentine Heart Treats

Good morning to all my crafty friends!  Today is my day to post on the SVG Attic blog.  Valentine's Day is right around the corner and I wanted to make something for my boys to give to their teachers for the occasion.  The Heart 3D Shaped Mini Candy Box file was perfect!
I used papers from DCWV's Romantic Life stack to create them.  Jodi has a quick tutorial HERE if you have any questions on assembly, but these are very quick to make!
I used 3 sheets of paper, but since the paper is double sided, I was able to use the back side to accent if I desired!
My boys wrote their names on the tags and I tied them on with various colors of Trendy Twine.  I used Tacky glue to assemble the hearts with a bit of foam tape behind the heart accent with hexagons on it.  I was able to fit 2-5 stick packs of gum in each of these for a little treat for the teachers.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SVG Attic? Check out these awesome places!
SVG Attic Pinterest

Entering here:
Feb 18 DCWV

3 comments:

  1. They are so cute! I love the pattern papers and I'm sure the teachers will love this thoughtful gift idea!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are fun! Love the twine colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!! Thanks so much for participating in our NOT JUST CARDS challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete