Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Die Cuttin Diva's Guest Designer

Hello all!   I am guest designer over at the Die Cuttin' Diva's blog today.  They have a new challenge theme this week with the theme of Masculine/Father's Day.   Remember, you need to use a die cut to enter their challenge!  Here is what I created for inspiration:
 Supplies I used to create my card include: DCWV's Guy stack, GMD stitched rectangle die, GMD Cut In Cut Out Star dies, and brads.  The 65 was die cut using my Silhouette Cameo and the Copperplate Gothic Bold font.
Remember to stop by the Die Cuttin' Diva's blog to check out the other DT inspiration and to enter their Masculine/Father's Day challenge!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

3 comments:

  1. What a fantastic masculine card! Thanks for being our guest designer this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So FUN! LOVE the bold 65 and stars!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card!! Congrats on your GD spot over at DCD!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete