Friday, February 21, 2020

Get It Girl Quick Cards

Hello all!  Do you ever need a card quick?  As in - I need to send a card out today and mail gets picked up in 20 minutes - quick?  If so, then I have just the cards for you!
 I created all four of these cards using the brand new DCWV Get It Girl stack.  Seriously.  All the patterned papers, sentiment panels, and flowers were from that one stack!  It made putting these cards together a snap.  These will be perfect encouragement cards to send out.  
For all the cards I used a Cottage Cutz stitched rounded rectangle die to cut the sentiment panel.
On the top card, I popped the sentiment panel up with foam tape and added three white pearl pen dots.  The card below has the sentiment panel adhered with ATG, but the fussy cut flower in the corner was popped up with foam tape.
This third card has the sentiment panel popped up with foam tape and I used my Brother Scan N Cut to cut around flowers on a different paper so I could glue them onto the panel.  I really love how those flowers look!
The final card is really eye-catching with the bright mustard color!  I'll admit, I am not usually a yellow person, but the prints in this stack really inspired me to create with them.  The only accent I used on this card was Bumblebee Trendy Twine.
If you haven't seen a flip through of the DCWV Get It Girl stack yet, here is a video of it I made:
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

4 comments:

  1. Such great inspiring cards! I love the pretty patterns and the fact that they didn't take long to create is always a bonus in my book! Wonderful designs Beth!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, awesome inspirational cards, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these cards and that paper! Great idea to cut around the flowers with the Brother Scan and Cut. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete