Thursday, July 23, 2020

Birthday Chick Card

Good morning!  I am sharing another chicken themed card for SumMore Fun today.  This one has a totally different feel to it than the others that I shared.  I went super cutesy with this one :)  The stamps I used are from the Raisin Boat Chicken Coop stamp set.  The Chicken Pack bundle that was available this past weekend is sold out, but two of the three stamp sets are available for individual purchase, so go check them out!
To start with, I stamped the balloons and chick from RB Chicken Coop with Scrapbook.com black hybrid ink onto white paper.  After coloring them with Artify markers (which I really love!), I cut them out with my Brother Scan N Cut.  I decided to do a slimline card for the very first time with the images because I thought that layout would look the best.  Once the balloons were arranged how I liked them on a white piece of cardstock, I glued them down and drew black lines to the chick to look like strings.
For accents on the balloons, I added small enamel dots and white gel pen doodles.  I stamped the sentiment from the RB Chicken Coop in black as well then added Trendy Twines that matched the balloons (Orangesicle, Twisted Lime, Peppermint, Lemon Tart, Blue Berry TT).  The whole stamped panel was popped up with foam tape and matted with patterned cardstock from the DCWV Celebration Stack.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
Use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

1 comment: