Friday, March 19, 2021

Floral Birthday SheetLoad of Cards

Good morning!  I am back with another SheetLoad of Cards today!  I'll admit to being bit by the SheetLoad bug. You will be seeing more of these on my blog in the future.  This time, I used Call Me Crafty Al's March 2021 sketch and tutorial to make 12 birthday cards.
The patterned papers are from Carta Bella's Homemade With Love papers.  Additional supplies I used include Crafter's Companion flower dies, GMD x-stitched circle dies, Pink and Main Lacy Border die, Unity So Glad You Were Born stamp with SB.com Dark Chocolate ink and the edges were distressed with SB.com Leather ink.
For most of the layers, I adhered with Beary Art glue, but I did pop up the circle sentiment with foam tape.  The finshing element was gold pearl pen dots in the center of the flowers.
These were fun to create and I loved the cheery colors of the paper!  I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment