Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Sheetload of Fall Sympathy Cards

Hello everyone!  Today I am back with another SheetLoad of Cards.  This time is a a group of sympathy cards with a fall theme.  The SheetLoad of Card sketch I used was November 2020.
The patterned papers were from DCWV's Farmstead Harvest 6x6" stack.  The sentiment was stamped with Unity's I Consider You Special set with SB.com Leather ink.  That was die cut with CC stitched circle dies and popped up with foam tape.  I also used ATG and Bearly Art precision tipped glue on these cards.
Behind the sentiment was the perfect place for a bit of visual interest with GMD Twiggy Branches die cuts.  To embellish, I added score lines around the center panel and also went over those score lines with white gel pen.  I also added gold Pearl Pen dots in the upper right corner.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment