Monday, October 31, 2022

Trendy Bakers Twine~You are Spook-tacular Cards

Good morning and Happy Halloween!  Today I am on the Trendy Twine blog with this trio of Halloween cards.  I was still in need of a few more Halloween cards to send out, and when I came across the "stack, slice, and shuffle" method of cards, I knew that's what I wanted to make.  Simple yet quirky and it hilights lots of fun patterned papers.
The concept behind this style of cards is to cut 3 coordinating patterned papers the size you want them for your card front.  Then stack them up and slice them all at once with your paper trimmer, making sure to keep them aligned.  Once you make 2 random cuts, you shuffle the pieces so 1 of each patterned piece is set aside for each card.  Very quick and no two are identical!
The materials I used for these cards are older DCWV Halloween papers, black cardstock, Spooktacular Taffy Trendy Twine, haunted house brads, a stamped sentiment from APB Happy Halloween stamp set, and Enchanting sequins.
I absolutely love how the Spooktacular Taffy Trendy Twine coordinated perfectly with the papers I used.  Isn't this style of card fun?!  This was the first time I tried it, but it definitely won't be the last!

If you are looking for fantastic Halloween collections of Trendy Twine, check out the following samplers:
If you are looking for full sized Halloween spools, you can find them 

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Trendy Twine on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment