Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Trendy Bakers Twine~Frozen Valentine Card

Happy Valentine's Day! Today I have a project for the Trendy Twine blog.  I love all the sweet Trendy Twine colors that work for today's holiday.  This time, I am using Totally Raspberry Trendy Twine.
This is a very simple card that my 4 year old daughter wanted to make for 2 of her cousins...hence the total of 3 princesses on the front of the card!  That paper was from an EK Success Frozen paper pad.  She wanted to stamp using APB You & Me stamps and VersaFine Clair Charming Pink ink onto a die cut heart. She picked out and arranged the stamps exactly where she wanted them to go!
Here is a peek at her doing the stamping with the help of a stamp positioning tool.  We adhered the heart to the patterned paper and added accents of Totally Raspberry Trendy Twine to the card before gluing it to the card base.
The finishing touch was the addition of Pink Diamonds Sparkling Gems that my daughter also carefully placed.  Remember, involve your kids, grandkids, or volunteer at schools or libraries to instill the love of crafting into young minds!

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

Be sure to check out these cute samplers!


I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Trendy Twine on Instagram

1 comment:

  1. Autumn did a fantastic job!. I bet her cousins absolutely loved it.

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique

    ReplyDelete