Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Graduation Cards

I am trying to work ahead a bit for events I know I will need cards for this year. Graduation cards were definitely on my to do list! When I saw the Echo Park Graduation papers, I knew I needed to grab them. I used both the 12x12 collection and 6x6 paper pad for these cards in conjunction with the OWH sketch #1 (first page of the linked pdf).
In all, I created 8 cards, 2 of each design.
The 3x3 journaling cards in the 6x6" paper pad made these cards a snap!
The only embellishment was Nail Art striping tape (essentially thin metallic washi tape) that created a border between the two background patterned papers.
Adhesives used include ATGfoam tape, and Bearly Art precision glue. On this last card, I also added a few gold star sequins from the Delightful Sequins mix to bring gold to the focal point.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

1 comment: