Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Trendy Bakers Twine~Halloween Treat Bag

Hello all! My latest project for the Trendy Twine blog is a sweet Halloween treat bag. It is a quick way to dress up treats to give to someone special!

I started by placing 2 Reese's candies into the Black Chevron Treat Bag and folded the flap over on it. For the tag, I used a Mango Tag-It, added a Lime Orangesicle Trendy Page Dot and Lime Licorice Trendy Twine to the top. The focal point is a Happy Halloween Cat Print & Punch Tag that I printed off then cut around with my Brother Scan N Cut. Those can also be punched out with a 2" circle punch or die if you have one of those on hand! The chevron circle mat was die cut from Pink and Main's Card Cut Essentials die #2 and was popped up with foam tape on the tag-it. The tag and Bewitching Sequins were adhered with red-lined tape. Now this treat is ready to be given and enjoyed!

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

If you don't need a full spool of the Lime Licorice I used, check out this Halloween Sampler with several colors in it! Each twist is 10 yards in length and wrapped on a wooden clothespin for easy storage.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Trendy Twine on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment