Saturday, March 7, 2015

Trendy Twine Sneak Peek!

Today is my day to post on the Trendy Twine blog.  Here is a sneak peek of what you will see there today.  Please hop on over there to check out my whole project!  The die cuts I used on this project will soon be available through SVG Attic.

Here are the products I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:


If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

9 comments:

  1. What a cute peek!!!! Off to go see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super cute sneak peek!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun project! Those little bunnies are the cutest, fun papers you used too! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet little sneak... The twine looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your sneak!! And your yummy treats :)

    ReplyDelete