Sunday, August 14, 2016

Trendy Twine ~ Apple Core Treat Holder

Happy Sunday!  Today is my day to post on the Trendy Twine blog.  It is back to school time here and I always like to give my boys a treat on their first day of school, so this is what I went with this year.
Even though the main focus of this project is the treats, I had to make a sweet apple core treat holder to go with it.  That file from SVG Attic's G is for Gratitude set.  I wrapped Cherry Midnight Trendy Twine around the top and added a Red Tag-It.  I used a sentiment from the brand new Smile stamp set to finish off the holder.
For the treats, I started off with Medium Candy Bags which fit Hershey's Nuggets in perfectly!  I wrapped the candies with patterned cardstock and added the topper.
The toppers use files from SVG Attic's Back to School set.  I finished them off with a bow of Cherry Midnight Trendy Twine.  All the patterned papers in this project are from DCWV's Grade School stack.

Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:


 If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!
Entering here:
Aug 20 HIMCR #2
Aug 31 Pink & Main

11 comments:

  1. Now those are FUN treats! The kids will love them... I like the Apple core too that stores the treats... can be reused for the teacher with some treats too! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. How darling! Love your cute apple core holder! I'm sure they will be a hit! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute project idea! I love those fun treats you created but that treat holder is amazing! The entire project is such a wonderful display! The tag is awesome as well and I love the fun papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a FUN project! The treat holder is fabulous and I love the cute toppers on the treats! Great job!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  5. These projects are wonderful!
    Hugs,
    Chriss
    america57@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fun!! Love that treat box! Wow!! What a great way to use the bags and the twine!! Also, thanks for linking up to the August Pink and Main challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a TERRIFIC treat! I just love the paper and the twine! I would proudly display this on my table all month!

    Have a super day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super Cute!!!!! Thanks for joining in the fun over at Hiding In My Craft Room!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! Thanks for joining the Pink and Main Challenge this month! DT Pam M.

    ReplyDelete