Friday, September 23, 2016

DCWV Halloween Treats

Hello friends! Beth from the DCWV Social Media Design Team here.  Halloween will be here before we know it, so I took a little time to start on projects for that holiday.
First up, I used the Spooky Night 6x6" stack and my envelope punch board to make these treat envelopes.  Using the 6x6 paper, punch and score at 2  5/8" on the envelope punch board.  Then rotating your paper 90 degrees, line up the score line with the guide line, punch and score again, and continue that around the whole paper.  You will end up with these cute holders that fit a fun size M&M package perfectly!
I embellished them with three different colors of Trendy Twine (Lime Licorice, Trick or Treat and Orange Licorice) and some fantastic Halloween charms from Blue Moon Beads (available in Joann Fabrics stores).  I used Glue Dots to assemble these.
For the spider web witch hat, I used the Hats, Cats, & Bats stack.  That stack is already pre die cut, so making this hat was a breeze!  No die cutting tools needed!  I used some Grape Fizz Trendy Twine at the top of the hat to suspend my spider and attach more of the fun charms and a tassel all from Blue Moon Beads (available in Joann Fabrics stores).
Want to see what is in the stacks that I used?  Here are flip through videos of them!



I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous hat and yummy treats!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the witch hat, so fun and festive! The treat envelopes are so super cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so LOVE that awesome hat Beth! very cool my friend and what cute treats! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your treat envelopes are so adorable and decorated perfectly! The hat is so darn amazing and wonderful little elements! SO super FUN for a table decoration~
    Have a great day and sorry for all the stalking...hehe, playing catch up from vacation!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete