Wednesday, September 21, 2016

License Plate Birthday Card

Hello all!  I am behind once again on posting cards that I have made recently.  This one in particular is the one I made for my brother's 30th birthday!
 He collected license plates when we were growing up, so knew the papers from DCWV's Treasures stack (available at Michaels) was perfect for his card!  I added some stamps from Unity Stamp Co., a bow of Totally Black Trendy Twine, and Epiphany Crafts 14mm epoxys for added fun.  The burlap strip is from DCWV's Printed Burlap 6x6 stack.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

Entering here:
Sept 24 HIMCR

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous masculine card, love how you incorporated the burlap into your card! Those epoxys are adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card and FUN papers! I love the burlap to and all the fun layered banners!
    I will stop to visit when I am back from vacation to see your creations :)
    Have a great week!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really neat card - love it! Hubby & I were going to collect plates and make a shape of the US out of them, but didn't get very far. lol It's not easy finding plates from the 48 contiguous states. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome masculine card Beth! LOVE that paper and the burlap - it adds just the right amount of texture to an already cool card!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete