Saturday, August 19, 2017

Apple For The Teacher Card

Good morning!  This week my boys started school and one of them had a teacher whose birthday was on Thursday, so I made her this card.
 The card is created from a svg file from SVG Attic's JGW Apple Dandy set.  I used DCWV's Grade School stack for the patterned papers.
 The apple and sentiment are popped up with foam tape.  The sentiment is from Pink and Main's Birthday Wishes stamp set.  The embellishments  I used were Lime Licorice Trendy Twine and GMD Watermelon enamel dots.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

Entering here:
Aug 21 Die Cuttin Divas
Aug 26 Pink and Main

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Beth. I love the bright green. Pops against the dark background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!! I love the colors!! The design is fabulous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! The bright green apple is such a fun addition! This will surely bring a smile to a teacher's face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really cute card! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card!! Thanks for joining the Pink and Main Challenge!

    ReplyDelete