Tuesday, August 08, 2017

Just Keep Swimming Card

Hello all!  Today I have this fun fish card to share with you.
I used the GMD stitched cloud border dies to create several elements on this card.  I used the negative from one of the water cuts to create clouds in the sky by blending Salty Ocean Distress Ink with it.
The waves were created using the GMD stitched cloud border dies and papers from Echo Park's Paradise Beach 6x6 paper pad and vellum.  I outlined the waves with some glitter glue too.  The sand layer was also created with the cloud border die.  The fish die was GMD Tropical Fish #1.  I added some GMD Nautical Ocean dots to simulate bubbles near the fish.
For the sentiment, I just printed it from my computer onto more of the Paradise Beach patterned paper.  I wrapped the banner with Aqua Midnight Trendy Twine.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Those cloud dies look so amazing the way you used them on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, Beth!! I love how you created the waves!! The fish is gorgeous!! Love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooo CUTE!! I LOVE the FISH die! and the cool way you made the water!! AWESOME!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete