Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Fishing Birthday Card

Happy Tuesday!  I have a masculine birthday card to share with you that uses a stamp set from Gina Marie Stamps called Fishing Stamps.
I took a piece of white cardstock and stamped images and a sentiment from that stamp set on it using Versafine Onyx Black ink and my Stamp Perfect tool.  I die cut a square around the focal images with the GMD Up & Down In & Out Cut Square die set.  I then colored the fish with colored pencils and inked up water using a torn piece of paper and Peacock Feathers Distress Ink.
The whole white area was cut with a GMD Stitched Rectangle die.  The square with the fish was popped up with scotch foam tape for extra dimension.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

5 comments:

  1. This is fabulous!! I love the water!! The sentiment is perfect!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome masculine card Beth! Lovin' how you used the GMD dies!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! Awesome job on how you created the water!

    ReplyDelete