Friday, October 13, 2017

Victorine Originals Challenge ~ Mood Board #13

Happy Friday! Today is the start of a new challenge at the Victorine Originals blog with a new mood board (you can see it at the bottom of this post). Here is what I created for inspiration!
 These cards are all about the Victorine Originals Halloween Kids Set.  It is such an awesome stamp set!  You definitely should check it out.  I stamped the images and sentiments from that set with Versafine Onyx Black ink and embossed them with clear embossing powder.
 I then watercolored this image with Distress Oxide inks in Black Soot and Candied Apple.
 This one also used Walnut Stain Distress Oxide ink and flesh colored Copic markers for the face.
 The dies that I used are GMD slash stitched oval and GMD crochet lace oval.  The embellishments include Lime Grapesicle Trendy Twine and rhinestones, both of which match the DCWV Eek-A-Boo papers I used perfectly!
Here is a full look at that awesome Halloween Kids stamp set:

This is the wonderful mood board for the current challenge:
Head on over to the Victorine Originals blog and check out their challenge post. You have two weeks to enter your project/s.  We can't wait to see your take on the current Mood Board. With Jack-o-Lanterns, haunted houses, and Halloween colors for inspiration, the possibilities are endless. Remember your project doesn't have to be Halloween only. You have three options Photo Inspiration, Color Palette, and/or Theme.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to Victorine Originals?


You can find me at these links on Social Media:

4 comments:

  1. Fun challenge. I love the cute stamp set! Super cute cards my friend!!
    I am trying to catch up with bloggy land...
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute cards! The Eek-a-Boo stack is one of my all time favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cards are soooo CUTE! I Adore this VO stamp set... I believe it's one of my FAVORITES! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete