Thursday, October 26, 2017

You're One Of A Kind Card

Good morning!  This card is for all you teachers out there.  I used the GMD Puzzle Background die with Recollections school print cardstock to create it.
I offset one puzzle piece that I cut from DCWV's Glitzy Glitter paper and added the printed sentiment (Latina Font, size 24) to show my appreciation for all that teachers do!  The embellishments include Totally Black Trendy Twine and GMD Patriotic Sparkle dots.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

3 comments:

  1. I have SO MUCH of this paper!! I love what you did with it. I like the added touch of the twine to finish it off.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super Neat card Beth! I LOVE the puzzle design and fun papers... I believe I have this die as well... and have yet to use it... The sentiment is just PERFECT! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete