Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Happy As A Clam Card

Hello all!  Today I have a CAS card to share with you.  The stamps used on this card are from Gina Marie Designs' Beach stamp set.
I stamped on a panel that I had die cut with a GMD stitched rectangle die.  For the yellow shell, I used my stamp positioning tool and Distress Inks in Mustard Seed, Scattered Straw, and Wild Honey.  For the green shell, I used DI's in Old Paper, Shabby Shutters, and Mowed Lawn.
To embellish, I used Limeade Trendy Twine and GMD Citrus Twist enamel dots.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! I love the cute sentiment and the distress clams..lol
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! I love the CAS design! The sentiment is so fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your CAS card! The colors are wonderful and those stamps are cool!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete