Monday, January 22, 2018

Oriental Trading Valentines

Hello all!  Valentine's Day is right around the corner, a holiday I always look forward to!  My boys love making out their class Valentines early, so we recently sat down and had fun with these Valentines from Oriental Trading.  They have LOTS of Valentine's Day treats, so make sure to check them out!
First up, these super cute plush Valentine's Day pizzas.  Like honestly, who wouldn't love to get one of these?!  My boys went nuts over these!  They have a little card attached to each one that you can write to/from on.
For girls, we went with these sweet Valentine's Day plush donuts.  There were 4 each of three different donut designs per dozen.  Since these didn't come with a tag attached, we placed them in clear cellophane bags with a small card and tied the bag shut with printed hearts ribbon.
Here are a close up of the 3 different styles, traditional donut, heart shaped, and long john.
Next up, we used Emoji Charm Necklaces with card.  Per dozen, there were three each of the pictured 4 designs.  The listing didn't show what kinds you would get, and to be honest, I was disappointed that there were poop emojis included.  We won't be giving those out.
I really liked the plastic sleeve "card" that these came with.  They were easy to write on with a fine tip permanent marker.
I decided to make a few into keychains instead of necklaces!  I simply cut the chain with my snips approx 5" making sure to keep the closing link on the short side of chain.  Easy peasy!
Last of all, for my preschooler, we went with Valentine Vehicles with Cards.  Each dozen came with 4 each of 3 different vehicles (plane, train, and car).  The cute cards that came with them were punny and perfect to write to/from on.
All in all, I think this is the best selection of Valentines we have EVER given out for the kids' classes and I can't wait to hear how much they will be enjoyed!

The review of this product is based strictly on my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the product above. I was provided the sample free of charge by Oriental Trading Co. and I provided my honest opinion. No other type of compensation was received for this review.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, these are all so fun!! These will be a huge hit!! The donuts look good enough to eat!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, how FUN! What a cute idea to give these out instead of candy! The Donuts are cute & I like the pizza ones as well... Funny how they add those Poops in with the other emojo's! Makes me giggle really! :)
    I know the kids will love these...

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I love all of the Valentine's treats you came up with! Those donuts are awesome! I'm sure these will be such a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Cute! Cute! I love all of the fun ideas!!Love the donuts!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete