Monday, July 16, 2018

Baby Cards

Happy Monday morning!  I am on the SVG Attic blog today with these sweet baby cards.

This baby bottle card svg is from SVG Attic's Rockabye Baby Cards.  It started out as a shaped card, but I wanted it to fit on the front of an A2 card, so I didn't use the shaped card base included in the file, I simply created a shadow layer for under the bottle.  The sentiment was cut with brown vinyl.  The embellishments I used were white Nuvo crystal drops and Totally Lemon Trendy Twine.  Papers are from Craft Smith's Blackberry Lemon paper pad.
The onesie cards were files from JGW Occasional GC Envelopes & Embellishments.  I sized them to be A2, then I created a shaped card base by duplicating the onesie shape and rotating it 180 degrees, then welded the two shapes at the shoulders.
I couldn't decide which style of papers I liked the best, so I made one out of DCWV's Flower Shop stack and one out of DCWV's Meet Me In Paris stack.  Which style do you prefer?  Whimsical or classic flowers?  Either way, I think they turned out sweet.  Now I have a new supply of baby cards in my stash!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SVG Attic? Check out these awesome places!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful set of cards! I especially love the shaped design, such pretty papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth, they are all absolutely Precious!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so cute and adorable! Fun Shaped cards!

    ReplyDelete