Wednesday, July 11, 2018

You Know The DRILL Card

Good Morning!  Today is my day to post on the SumMore Fun blog.  The card I am sharing with you uses the Raisin Boat Nailed It! stamp set.
The card was pretty straight forward to create.  I simply stamped the images from the Nailed It! stamp set in black ink onto gray cardstock using a stamp platform.  I wanted the drill sentiment on the card, so I hilighted around the drill image with white gel pen.
I added a gray toned wood paper at the bottom then wrapped the measuring tape washi around the center.  The screw images on the wood paper were stamped in black and then colored with silver marker.  I stamped a sentiment from the Nailed It! stamp set, matted it and popped it up with foam tape.  The only embellishment I used was Bumblebee Trendy Twine underneath the sentiment to make the card complete!

Remember, we have this Mood Board Challenge going on right now! Here is the inspiration photo for it. You can use the pictures, theme, and/or colors to enter.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Click the store link below for an automatic 10% discount off your purchase!
Or use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.
Check out the SumMore Fun Store

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

2 comments:

  1. Really great card. I love the background you created.

    Have a wonderful day,
    Jessica
    Polka Dot Orchard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is AWESOME Beth! I like all the different images...

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete