Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Birthday Dots Card

Good Morning!  Today is my day to post on the SumMore Fun blog.  The card I am sharing with you uses the Victorine Originals Watercolor Snowman, Raisin Boat Flourishing Thoughts, and Raisin Boat Guilty Pleasures stamp sets.
I started by using the two circle stamps from the Watercolor Snowman set and randomly stamped them using Distress Oxides in Worn Lipstick, Broken China, Dusty Concord, and Squeezed Lemonade.  I spritzed water on it to create the oxidized look.  I matted that with a scalloped rectangle die in black cardstock.  The sentiment was stamped from Flourishing Thoughts in black ink.  I embellished with Twisted Blue Berry Trendy Twine.
For the inside of the card, I stamped one more circle from the Watercolor Snowman set, and the sentiment and images from the Guilty Pleasures stamp set.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Click the store link below for an automatic 10% discount off your purchase!
Or use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.
Check out the SumMore Fun Store

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! The background is so cheery with the bright colors! The inside of the card looks awesome as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fun card and can totally see it in black, red and white for a Disney them card:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE card! Love all the colors and circles! So Fun!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete