Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Ice Skating Card

Good Morning!  Today is my day to post on the SumMore Fun blog.  The card I am sharing with you uses the Raisin Boat Winter Heart and Sole stamp set.
I created the winter woods scene using the pine tree from the Winter Heart and Sole stamp set and Distress Oxides in Pine Needles and Walnut Stain.  I stamped a tree, then did a second and even third generation stamping without re-inking.  I liked the feeling of depth that created.  Then I used an aqua brush and Pumice Stone Distress Oxide and made the ground around the trees.  The icy water was created by watering down Sapphire Swift Sparkling Unicorn Spit and painting it on the cardstock.  It is so shimmery in real life!  I then stamped the ice skates from Winter Heart and Sole in black and matted it with die cut circles.  I watercolored them with Pumice Stone Distress Oxide and undiluted Sapphire Swift Sparkling Unicorn Spit.  I added some In The Navy Trendy Twine and the sentiment stamp and the card was complete!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Click the store link below for an automatic 10% discount off your purchase!
Or use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.
Check out the SumMore Fun Store

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

4 comments:

  1. Wow this is a very pretty card . I am in a snowy winter mood these days so I really am enjoying seeing the winter cards

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful winter scene card! The ice skate ornament you added looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful design Beth... Love the trees & Skates images...

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete