Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Fall Wedding Card

Hello and welcome back to another SumMore Fun Wednesday post!  Today I am sharing this fall wedding card that features Raisin Boat's Growing Love and Springtime Love stamp sets and Distress Oxide Inks.
I created the background by adding several stamps from Growing Love to my stamp platform and using VersaMark and white embossing powder to emboss them.  I chose Distress Oxides in the following fall colors to blend over the embossing:  Fossilized Amber, Rusty Hinge, Peeled Paint, Aged Mahogany, and Walnut Stain.  I splattered water over the background to create lighter drops and once it was dry I did two light coats of Mod Podge Matte acrylic sealer spray to keep the colors from transferring.
The sentiment was from the Springtime Love stamp set and was stamped with Aged Mahogany Distress Oxide and embossed with clear powder.  I die cut around it with a GMD Crochet Lace oval die then layered that with a brown layer die cut from a GMD Slash Stitched oval die.  The oval was adhered to the base with foam tape.  I embellished the card with Tropical Island enamel dots.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
Use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

2 comments:

  1. Great fall card! I love the combination of the Oxide Inks and the stamped images! It's perfect for a fall wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pretty fall colors on the kraft cardstock - beautiful card!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete