Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Roses Anniversary Card

Hello and happy Wednesday!  Today is my day to post on the SumMore Fun blog.  This card features the SumMore Fun A Rose By Any Other Name and Raisin Boat Flourishing Thoughts stamp sets.
I started by stamping the corner rose stamp from A Rose By Any Other Name with my stamp platform and VersaMark ink onto Park Lane Roses paper.  I embossed it with white powder and it really made a gorgeous look!  I then added a second rectangle of patterned paper from the same pack in the bottom left corner.
The sentiment from the Flourishing Thoughts stamp set was stamped in black, then die cut around with GMD crochet lace oval dies, as was the black layer. Those were popped up with foam tape, then I added Black Pearl Pen dots around it.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
Use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the pattern papers!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Love the pretty paper!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I love the way you double matted the sentiment, it pops on your card!

    ReplyDelete