Thursday, December 12, 2019

Seminarian Christmas Cards

Good morning!  Today I have a post that is a little different.  This year, I decided to make Christmas cards for all of the seminarians studying to become priests from our diocese.  All of these cards were made using patterned papers from The Paper Studio's Away in a Manger paper pad.
In all, there are 24 cards that I created this year from this paper pad.  Two years ago, I also made several cards from it, and you can see those HERE.
You can see closeups of all the cards I made this time around...

As you can see, I kept them simple, only using gold pearl pen dots and seam binding ribbon for embellishments.
I also used several dies from Gina Marie Designs to add visual interest to layers.
I was pleased with how they all turned out!
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

3 comments:

  1. Pretty cards!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, they will all be so happy to receive them, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Beth! these are beautiful!! I love each design and the papers you used are so elegant and... Regal!! : )

    ReplyDelete