Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Three Wise Men Card

Hello all!  Today I am sharing a Christmas card that features the Victorine OriginalsThree Wise Men and Wishing You The Joys of the Season stamps from SumMore Fun.
I started with patterned papers from the Echo Park Wise Men Still Seek Him 6x6 pad.  The wise men and star were from the Three Wise Men stamp.  I used burgundy patterned paper, my embossing buddy, then stamped with VersaMark and embossed with white embossing powder.  The Wishing You The Joys of the Season sentiment was on white paper and I also stamped that with VersaMark but embossed it with gold embossing powder.  I seem to be embossing a lot lately!  The only embellishment I added was a series of GMD Patriotic sparkle enamel dots.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
Use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

1 comment: