Wednesday, August 05, 2020

Chicken BAWK! Card

Hello all!  I am back again with another post for SumMore Fun today.  I will be posting on Wednesdays for now.  Today I am sharing the last of my chicken cards that I created using the new chicken stamps from SumMore Fun.  I really love them!  This card features the Raisin Boat Chicken Soup stamp set, but don't forget we also have the Raisin Boat Chicken Coop stamp set available too!
I started by using the chicken wire stamp from the Chicken Soup set and stamping it randomly in the following colors of Scrapbook.com ink: Charcoal, Cinnamon, Sugar Cookie, and Olive.  I stamped the sentiment onto the background with VersaFine Onyx Black ink and heat embossed with clear powder.  For the focal point, I stamped the chicken from the Chicken Soup set with SB.com black hybrid ink and colored it with Artify alcohol markers.  Both the background and chicken panel were die cut with GMD wonky stitched rectangle dies.  The chicken panel was popped up with foam tape.  I accented the card with red and black carstock layers then embellished with Red and Black Pearl Pen dots.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
Use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

1 comment: