Sunday, August 02, 2020

Chicken Soup Card

Hello all!  Today I am posting for SumMore Fun.  It will be my last Sunday for a while and I will transition back to my previous Wednesday SMF postings.  Today I am sharing a card that features stamps from the new Raisin Boat Chicken Soup stamp set.
I stamped the chicken in a pot stamp onto white cardstock and cut it out with my Brother Scan N Cut.  I then colored the image with my Artify Alcohol markers and am really happy with how it turned out!  I popped the image up with foam tape onto two die cut scalloped circles.  The gingham and silverware layers are from DCWV's Nana's Kitchen stack and  were die cut with a border die.  I stamped a sentiment from the Chicken Soup set in black onto the patterned paper and added embellishments of jute ribbon, Silver Pearl Pen and Blue Pearl Pen.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
Use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

1 comment:

  1. Cute card! Love the chicken in the pot!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete