Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Happy Birthday Lesley!

 Hello all!  Today we are celebrating the wonderful Lesley's birthday!  She is the owner of Trendy Twine & Annie's Paper Boutique.  Hop along with the DT and GDT, starting at the Trendy Twine blog, as we share our birthday wishes for her.  Make sure to leave Lesley some birthday love as well!

The card I created for Lesley is a fun fold card called Triple Panel Fold Card.  It was really simple to make with the tutorial!  The hardest part was picking what papers I wanted in all the different areas!  All of the papers are from Cricut's Hello Kitty papers.  For the focal panel, I added a Pink Large Tag-It, and a Lemon Large Tag-It to which I adhered Sizzix Happy Birthday die cuts.  The Cherry Latte Trendy Page Dot and Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine were a great addition to the tag.  I also glued Raspberry Cupcake Sequins on that panel.
On the small panels directly above and below the focal point panel, I outlined a square with Lineco adhesive in a precision tipped bottle and adhered Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine and tied a bow.  I also glued a few Raspberry Cupcake Sequins on it as well.
Here is a look at the front of the card when it is folded.  It fits into a 5x7" envelope.
I'm not done yet sharing pictures of the card!  Here is the back of the card.  Isn't that patterned paper cute?!  The white panels allow plenty of room for stamping and writing a message. 
Here is a close up of the left panel.  I stamped sentiments from the Smile stamp set in the following Scrapbook.com ink colors: Cardinal Red, Rubber Ducky, Candy Shop Pink, and Postal Blue.  That is Lesley's card in a nutshell!  Make sure to go to the Trendy Twine blog to see everyone else's creations!

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

3 comments:

  1. Awesome card! Love the style
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Em Gee! What a beautiful card. LOVE all the Hello Kitty! Thank you SO much for always making my birthday so special. You are amazing!!

    Hugs!
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet!! I know Lesley will love it!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete