Thursday, November 19, 2020

Trendy Bakers Twine~Fall Treat Tin

Hello all!  Today I am on the Trendy Twine blog with another cute fall treat!  My family isn't getting together for Thanksgiving this year, so I wanted to spread a little holiday cheer by giving out treats.  Of course, our monthly spotlight of  Totally Pumpkin Trendy Twine was the perfect accent on it!

I started with a Candy Tin and filled it with cute fall Hershey's Kisses.  I created a belly band with DCWV Fall Gathering paper and wrapped Totally Pumpkin Trendy Twine around it three times.  I then created the focal point by adding a Kraft Tag-ItRound Scarecrow Vintage Inspired Tag matted with a GMD Doily die cut, Lemon Midnight Trendy Page DotTwisted Teal Trendy Twine, and more Totally Pumpkin Trendy Twine.  I also added a stamped sentiment to the tag-it from the Hello Fall Planner Stamp set.  I think it turned out adorable!  Look at that cute scarecrow!


I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

3 comments:

  1. Cute idea! Love the cute scarecrow
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sweet treat! I love it!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete