Saturday, February 26, 2022

Blue and Lime Nurse Card

Hello all!  I needed some crafting therapy time, so I decided to play along with the current My Favorite Things Challenges: Color #184 and Sketch #582.  This card was the result!
Products used include: MFT Call The Shots, MFT Superhero In Scrubs, Scrapbook.com hybrid black ink, VeraMark ink, white embossing powder, Artify Markers, Echo Park Paradise Beach 6x6 paper, Cottage Cutz stitched rounded rectangle die, corner chomper, GMD Sophisticated enamel dots, ATG, Bearly Art glue, and foam tape.  
P.S. I just realized this is the very first project I have posted to my blog all year so far that didn't have pink in it!  I love pink, but maybe I should be broadening my color palette a bit LOL!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

1 comment: