Monday, February 14, 2022

Valentine's Day Card

Good morning and Happy Valentine's Day!  This morning my 3 year old daughter asked me to make her a Valentine's Day card.  I had given all the kids a small gift this morning, but apparantly she appreciates my cards more than I realized 😄.  Here is the result of that request...

Background paper is from Teresa Collins' Gold Glam 6x6 paper pad (a gift from Kendra...Thank you!!)  I added a die cut heart, then used MFT's All About You stamp set and die for the sentiment.  The stamping was done with VersaMark and heat embossed with gold.  The finishing touch was a trio of GMD New Years Sparkle enamel dots.  Adhesives used were ATG, Bearly Art precision glue, and foam tape.
I'm happy to report that my daughter loved her card!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

Entering this card in the MFT WSC #580.


1 comment: