Monday, May 29, 2023

25 Cards

Hello all!  Today I am sharing a group of 25 cards that I recently created.  I purchased a set of card bases and envelopes a few years ago from Michaels when it was on sale.  I didn't realize at the time that the card bases were not actually A2 size, they were only 4" wide by 5.5" tall.  So they sat for a long time until I decided to just use them all up at once.  This is the result!

There were 16 thanks cards created.  I was trying to make great use of a 6x6 pad of Fancy Pants paper called Happy-Go-Lucky as well.  As you can see, I cut the paper 3.75" and then cut it 5.25" long.  The extra .75'' paper strip went onto a coordinating paper to create the card base.  I matched up the papers before I started cutting to make sure they would look nice.  I added strips of thin colored tape around the thin strip to keep the layers at a minimum. The thanks die is from Pink and Main.  Two dots of pearl pen in the top right corner finished off the cards.
Next up, I made 8 birthday cards using scraps from the earlier cards and other scraps I had in the paper pad.  
These cards were made with mostly the same elements and embellishments except the sentiment.  These utilized Unity Say It Big stamps and dies.  The stamped portion was stamped with VersaMark and heat embossed with white powder.
For card #25, I took a piece of white cardstock and added the scrap strips from ALL of the previous cards onto it, then trimmed off the edges.  The circle was a patterned vellum and I die cut it with a GMD x stitched circle die.  The Heartfelt Sympathy die was also from GMD and was popped up with foam tape.  I also embellished this card with pearl pen dots, just like all the other cards.
I hope you enjoyed seeing how I utilized the set of irregular card bases and also knocked out over half of a 6x6 paper pad!
Have a wonderfully crafty day!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful collection, the papers you've chosen are just perfect for the pretty cards, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness! You were busy. These turned out so pretty <3

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique

    ReplyDelete