Thursday, June 01, 2023

Anniversary Card (UFO Post #5)

Hello all!  Once again, I am sharing a card that was sitting unfinished on my craft table for way too long!  The part of this card that was there was the die cut background.
The background of the card was created with DCWV Happy Day papers and GMD Triple Layer Background dies, glued together with Bearly Art precision tip glue.  To create the stamped panel, I used retired Raisin Boat stamp sets called Springtime Love and True Love with Scrapbook.com inks in Charcoal and Succulent and cut the wreath out with my Brother Scan N Cut.  The sentiment strip was popped up with foam tape.  If this card looks familiar, I created a similar one back in March that you can see HERE.
Check out my other UFO posts HERE.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous papers and love the pretty deco diecut, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete