Monday, June 26, 2023

Disney Inspired Cards (UFO Post #7)

Hello again!  I am back with more UFO!  I'm telling you, it feels great knocking these projects out of the way :)  If the layout of these look familiar, it is because I made THESE CARDS with the same cuts.  I loved these papers, but couldn't think of a way to finish them off, so they sat on my desk for too long.
I based the cutting design of the patterned paper off of THIS One Sheet Wonder die. It was unavailable to purchase when I was looking to utilize it for cards, so I simply cut the papers in the general same way as the die.  The patterned papers are from Simple Stories Say Cheese.  I used black tape to line the center strip of paper for more definition.  The image panel was die cut using Pink Fresh Studio label dies, and SVG for the Minnie (and Mickey).  The stamp was from Echo Park's Smiles from Ear to Ear stamp set and was stamped in Scrapbook.com Cardinal Red ink.  I added metal stars to embellish.
The remaining banners of paper from the above cards were turned into these simple thank you cards.  
Adhesives used for all cards include Bearly Art glue and ATG.  The stamp used on these three cards is a retired Victorine Originals stamp.  If you are interested in checking out my other UFO posts, you can do so HERE.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

1 comment: