Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Tag Tuesday~Retro Reindeer Tag

Good morning and welcome to another Tag Tuesday for the Trendy Twine blog! When I saw the adorable reindeer on this retro tag, I knew I needed to make something with it.
The base for this project is a Kraft Large Tag-It with a Reindeer & Stocking Retro Tag adhered and the top corners trimmed to size of the kraft tag. I glued Delightful Sequins to the front with Bearly Art precision tipped glue, and finally stapled green chevron ribbon from the Chevron Ribbon Sampler to the top. Honestly, a 5 minute project that can be used as a gift tag or even added to a card front as a focal point.  That sweet retro image is sure to make anyone smile!

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Trendy Twine on Instagram

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute, I love the retro graphics, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Tag is absolutely adorable! The retro reindeer tag is a charming, It's impressive how you've turned this into a quick 5-minute project that can be used as a gift tag or even as a focal point on a card.

    ReplyDelete