Thursday, October 19, 2023

Trendy Bakers Twine~Hello BOO-tiful

Hello all! Today I have a Trendy Twine blog post for you, and it is another spooky sweet Halloween project...a 5x7" card.
I started by stamping the cute witch from Victorine Originals Halloween Kids stamp set and the sentiment from Annie Paper Boutique's Happy Halloween stamp set with Scrapbook.com hybrid black ink.  I colored the image with Artify alcohol markers and used a deckle edge die to cut around it. The patterned papers were from DCWV's Eek-A-Boo 6x6'' stack.  I wrapped Spooktacular Taffy Trendy Twine around the edges of the center band, then adhered the focal panel with foam tape. Once the sentiment was added, I glued sequins from the Enchanting Sequin mix and a bow of Spooktacular Taffy Trendy Twine.  The larger card base let me have a little more creativity with this card, so let this inspire you to step outside of your comfort zone from your crafty norm to have a little fun!

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

You can get both of the Trendy Twine twists featured this month in the 

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Trendy Twine on Instagram

2 comments:

  1. Adorable witchy card and matching twine, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! You've colored the image just perfectly and makes your card spooktacular!

    ReplyDelete