Sunday, January 07, 2024

Roblox American Plains Mudding Card

Hello all! I am trying to catch up on old projects that I never got around to blogging about. This was a birthday card I made for one of my nephews. He created a game called American Plains Mudding on the online gaming platform, Roblox. If you have kids or grandkids that play Roblox, have them check out this game!
The card is pretty simple. I used a camoflage patterned paper and stamped tires from Raisin Boat Highway High with Versafine Clair Nocturne, and stars and stripes from Raisin Boat Strokes of Pride in Fired Brick Distress Oxide and Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide. I cut out the Roblox logo with my Silhouette Cameo and popped it up with foam tape. The APM (stands for American Plains Mudding) tags at the bottom were stamped with Victorine Originals Tag Alphabet, cut out with my Brother Scan N Cut and added them to the card with brads.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment