Tuesday, December 26, 2023

SheetLoad of Gnome Cards

Hello all! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas yesterday. I still am trying to play catch up by sharing cards I made for crafty friends. In true fashion of this entire year, I didn't get around to sharing these until late! However, I hope you still enjoy them! They were created using the December 2023 SheetLoad of Cards. I love how EASY that sketch was!
The 6x6 paper I used was from Photoplay Paper's Best Of Christmas paper pad. Those gnomes and snowmen were too cute to not use! I changed the SheetLoad sketch a bit by using a shaped sentiment panel and also centering it with the gap between the patterned panels. The shaped panel was a duo of PinkFresh Studio fancy label frame dies cut in half.
I stamped the sentiment from Annie's Paper Boutique's Merry & Bright stamp set with VersaFine Clair Tulip Red ink. The three sequins were also from Annie's Paper Boutique and were from the O Christmas Tree and Jolly Medley sets. Everything was adhered with Bearly Art precision glue.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment